Sunday 25 November 2012

A Wales of a Time

The boy and I went to Wales last weekend (lucky us) to our much-beloved haunt, the Gower. The weather was beautiful, as was the light. We had a fantastic surf on Sunday - well, it was fantastic for me on account of being small and clean... we even saw a seal playing in the waves! Our trip, I think,  affected my images this week - I couldn't stop thinking about landscapes and light.
Gower sunset

Gower sketch

Swiss Alps in oils - Uncle Tony's view down the valley

Happy to be back in the print room
The storm we've been experiencing seems wild. I hope all my friends and family in the west country haven't been too battered by its force.

2 comments:

  1. I love that last one... Is thataprint? How can I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is! I can very happily sell you one if you'd like - just give me a call and we'll sort it out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete