Friday 5 October 2012

More images, more words

I got told this week that I should write more on this blog. This goes directly against what someone said in the summer, but hey, I like writing so I am happy to go with this one! Despite having a horribly heavy cold (I blame those young' uns), college this week has been amazing. We had two more days of life drawing; one focusing on line, the other, on tone - followed by two days of 'Mark Making' (my piece is HUGE: 1.75m by 1m). We then looked at animation briefly. It is all making me wonder where I will go next - perhaps more study, either in fine art or animation possibly (the latter is thought to be the 'sensible' career move). I'm not really concentrating on my next move though as I'm just loving having this much time to devote to art. Today, we spent the afternoon in the Courtauld looking at the leap into "Modernism' through Manet. It's fascinating stuff. And apart from art stuff, I got treated to a super lovely swanky meal by the boy on Thursday. What a star he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment